@@ 1,10 1,12 @@
-# minesweeper.el #
+# minesweeper #
This is an implementation of Minesweeper in Emacs.
+There's a [bug tracker](https://todo.sr.ht/~zck/minesweeper).
### Installing minesweeper.el ###
-There are two ways to install minesweeper.el:
+There are two ways to install minesweeper:
1. **[MELPA](http://melpa.milkbox.net/)** -- a package manager for emacs. This is the recommended way to install minesweeper.el
1. Follow the instructions under "installing" on MELPA's [getting started](http://melpa.milkbox.net/#/getting-started) page.
@@ 26,4 28,4 @@ 2. You can install the game from source.
* When a square is revealed, if it is not a mine, there will be a number indicating the count of mines in the neighboring eight squares.
* If a square with no neighboring mines is revealed, all its neighbors will also be revealed.
* Squares can be marked as having a mine in them. To do this, right-click on the square, or move point to it and press `m`. Marked squares are protected from being revealed by any means.
-* You can choose to reveal all the neighbors of a square by middle-clicking on a square, or moving point there and pressing `c`.
No newline at end of file
+* You can choose to reveal all the neighbors of a square by middle-clicking on a square, or moving point there and pressing `c`.