#Welcome to Scopes
Scopes is a retargetable programming language & infrastructure.
See Tags for releases.
- A performant systems programming language that feels like a scripting language.
- Compile-time resource management using view propagation, an annotation-free variation of borrow checking.
- A single codebase targets native 64-bit Linux, Windows and macOS as well as SPIR-V and GLSL shaders. Your math functions run on CPU and GPU without modification.
- Fully interoperable with C libraries. Import and use C include files directly.
- Support for live code execution as well as offline compilation of object files.
- Statically typed but fully inferred type system via forward propagation. Supports closures as zero-cost abstraction.
- Open Source MIT licensed.
- Built with LLVM and clang for multi-stage programming features and overhead-free interoperability with C libraries.
See Documentation for more information.
#Help & Support
For help, questions and feedback:
For bug reports: