Welcome to Scopes
Scopes is a retargetable programming language & infrastructure.
[Downloads](https://hg.sr.ht/~duangle/scopes-binaries) | [Tags](https://hg.sr.ht/~duangle/scopes/tags)
* A performant systems programming language that feels like a scripting language.
* Compile-time **resource management** using view propagation, an annotation-free variation of **borrow checking**.
* A single codebase targets native 64-bit **Linux**, **Windows** and **macOS** as well as **SPIR-V** and **GLSL** shaders. Your math functions run on CPU and GPU without modification.
* **Fully interoperable** with C libraries. Import and use C include files directly.
* Support for **live code execution** as well as **offline compilation** of object files.
* **Statically typed** but **fully inferred** type system via forward propagation. Supports **closures** as zero-cost abstraction.
* **Open Source** [MIT licensed](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT).
* Built with [LLVM](http://llvm.org/) and [clang](http://llvm.org/) for **multi-stage programming** features and **overhead-free** interoperability with C libraries.
See [Documentation](http://scopes.readthedocs.io/en/latest/) for more information.
* [Visual Studio Code](https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=duangle.scopes#overview)
Help & Support
For help, questions and feedback:
* Subscribe to the [mailing list](https://lists.sr.ht/~duangle/scopes)
* Join the #scopes IRC channel on [Freenode](https://freenode.net/)
* Write an [e-mail](mailto:email@example.com)
For bug reports:
* [Submit a ticket](https://todo.sr.ht/~duangle/scopes)