@@ 458,8 458,9 @@ public:
* Note that this is not the same thing as the number of samples
* needed at input to cause a block of processing to happen (also
* sometimes referred to as latency). That value is reported by
- * getSamplesRequired() and will typically be higher than the
- * output delay at the start of processing and lower thereafter.
+ * getSamplesRequired() and will vary, but typically will be
+ * higher than the output delay, at least at the start of
+ * processing.
* @see getSamplesRequired