#Advent of Code 2019
This is my Advent of Code 2019 repo. Some of its puzzles are solved in C; others are solved in Java, and Microsoft Paint was used to help with one of them.
You can read more about Advent of Code at https://adventofcode.com .
#Index of Puzzles
Most puzzles are in the directory with their day number in the name. However, some are not. This index will not where to find each one if that is not the case, as well as noting which language and (if applicable) compiler the solution uses.
As some puzzles build on previous ones, some directories may be older versions of subsequent directories.
- December 1 - Java
- December 2 - C; Digital Mars compiler
- December 3 - Java
- December 4 - C; Digital Mars compiler
- December 5 - C; Digital Mars compiler
- December 6 - Java
- December 7 - Part of IntCode Computer; C; Visual Studio 2019
- December 8 - Java
- December 9 - Part of IntCode Computer; C; Visual Studio 2019
- December 10 - Java
- December 11 - Part of IntCode Computer; C; Visual Studio 2019. Also used manual parsing of output and plotting the results in Microsoft Paint for the gold star part of Day 11; the result is in the Day11 directory.