Add some threading to speed up load performance. In theory, things were going to get slower and slower as more reports were added - a problem Eric has noted in-game, too, where all reports are generated IBT. In practice, I was noticing things being a bit slower while developing on my laptop today. The desktop seems faster (despite being way older), but definitely isn't instant. So I switched it to load the scene before the reports, to increase perceived responsiveness, and to make the last two reports async (making the first one async resulted in it being in competition with the last two, and actually being slower). I also added some metrics. The metrics showed major improvement, but also seemed to report it being done before it was visually done and responsive... probably the JavaFX UI thread was getting busy with the async reports just as it might have otherwise been responsive. So I measured it with a good old fashioned stopwatch on my w580i (physical buttons FTW with responsiveness). Across three trials, the "old" version with no threading averaged 2.8 seconds to be up and ready; the "new" one averaged 2.4. Not amazing, but it should set some groundwork for not having an exponential problem. Eventually I'd like to have the report controller set things up more sequentially-async, with tabs becoming enabled as reports load, but this is already a big enough changeset.